Join our team!
Beach and Games To Go & Charleston Baby’s Away are sister companies – established within the same location servicing many of the same customers. Our office is located in Mount Pleasant. Join our team!
Beach and Games To Go
Charleston’s premier party/beach game and beach equipment rental company for 9 years running. We rent and deliver beach gear and party games, to include but not limited to: outdoor ping pong tables, cornhole, bocce, beach chairs, umbrellas and cargo wagons.
Charleston Baby’s Away
Charleston’s #1 baby equipment rental company for 27 years. We rent and deliver baby gear to include but not limited to: cribs, toys, joggers, car seats and kid beach wagons.
Together we provide rentals for vacationers as well as corporate events, weddings, and parties. We have provided quality baby equipment, beach gear and party game rentals to the Greater Charleston Area for over 27 years. We partner with many of the vacation rental companies, hotels, Airbnb’s, VRBO’s and other private rentals. www.CharlestonVacationServices.com
Check out our Google Reviews – customer service is always our top priority!
Flexibility is key to our fast paced environment with a fun and exciting opportunity for those seeking a full or part-time position.
We’re seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual for part or full-time responsibilities of rental deliveries and prep/cleaning for both Beach and Games To Go & Charleston Baby’s Away. Our office is on Ben Sawyer Blvd. in Mount Pleasant. Join our team!
- Deliver beach and baby rental equipment to customers vacationing in our area
- Load/unload and setup equipment using good safety practices
- Clean and maintain rental equipment
- Organize shop inventory
- Support management with daily office operations
- Opportunities available for additional responsibilities and compensation, based on skill sets!
- Must be in good health and able to physically carry up to 45 lbs. (a crib)
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Starts at $16+/hr. + monthly bonus potential
- Fixed or flexible schedule available
- Great opportunity for STUDENTS – we can work with your school schedule
- 10-30 hours per week (or more depending on your availability)
- weekdays and/or weekend hours
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Background check & clean driving record required
Cleaning Crew Member
We’re seeking detail-oriented individuals for part-time or full-time responsibilities of rental equipment management / cleaning for both Beach and Games To Go & Charleston Baby’s Away. Join our team!
- Responsible for cleaning & upkeep of the beach and baby rental equipment
- Must be organized – for equipment inventory & throughout the shop
- Great part time to full time opportunity
- Hours will vary according to demand – business is seasonal, and very busy March / April through August / September – minimum 10-20 hours per week (more depending on availability) including some weekends – year round potential position
- Will work with flexible schedule
- Starts at $15+/hr + monthly bonus incentive
- Can assist with deliveries & office tasks if desired
- Background check required
Weekend Warriors - Part-time Drivers
We’re seeking drivers for part-time hours delivering rental equipment for both Beach and Games To Go & Charleston Baby’s Away:
- Driver (utilizing company vehicle) – $15/hour
- Driver (w/ personal vehicle) – $18/hour **For Saturdays on Memorial Day through Labor Day only**
- SUVs/Trucks/Vans are preferred due to space needed for loading / transporting equipment
- Driver (w/ personal vehicle) utilizing our company trailer – $20/hour **For Saturdays on Memorial Day through Labor Day only**
- SUVs/Trucks/Vans are preferred due to space needed for loading / transporting equipment – w/ 2 inch trailer hitch ball
Days & Hours:
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9 AM – 4:00 PM (hours will vary according to demand – business is seasonal)
- Drivers are needed mainly for Saturdays – open shifts may be available on Sundays
- Potential for more days/hours based on your availability
- March/April through August/September – 5-15 hours per week (or more depending on your availability)
- For drivers using personal vehicles – Saturdays in late May through early September.
- Deliver and pick up baby and beach equipment, including setup and breakdown
- Must be in good health and able to physically carry up to 45 lbs.
- Respectful, team member & provide excellent customer service
- Reliable & on time
- Driver’s license and insurance
- Background check & clean driving record